Please click below for the latest copy of respective lists:
> MV Library Book and Journal Lists (English)
> MVJ Library Book List (Japanese)
> MVK Library Book List (Korean)
> MVF Library Book List (French)
REGISTERING WITH THE LIBRARY (ONE TIME ONLY)
- Fill up a Brown Pocket Card
- You can find new brown pocket cards in the LIBRARY BOX
- Please put your NAME, CONTACT NO & EMAIL ADDRESS on the front of the brown card.
- UNDERLINE your surname. This is now your personal Brown Pocket Card.
- The pocket cards are arranged in an alphabetical order as per SURNAME
- Remove the white card from the book you wish to borrow.
- Fill out the date borrowed (1st column) and your name (2nd column) on the white card.
- Place the white card into your personal Brown Pocket Card.
- Place the Brown Pocket Card in the LIBRARY BOX.
- Library books (except reference books which are not to be removed from the library) can be borrowed for a period up to one month only.
- Drop the book into the white bin marked ‘RETURNED BOOKS’.
- Please direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org